(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ places I want to visit some day ♥

A introduction :) Also It's Launch day!

Hello!

Welcome to my first ever blog post, or as I like to call it Launch day! I am so excited to get my blog going, and share all my ideas with you! 



Image from: https://pixabay.com/images/id-991680/

I kinda figured it would be silly though, to start my actual blogging without a introduction. So hello, my name is Molly. As it reads in the description, my blog's will be about almost anything. Cooking? Got it! Organizing? Absolutely! Self care? You know it! A main reason I decided to make my blog about anything and everything, is that it will offer a little something for everybody. The idea of having a blog about everything seems kinda messy right? Well I agree, but I also think that it is a good idea. Let me explain why. Sometimes we scroll the internet not really knowing what we are looking for until we find it. And sometimes when we find it, it still isn't what we are looking for. Does that make sense? I figured if someone came to my blog not really knowing what they are looking for until they find it, I could offer them a variety so I could help them find out what they are looking for. I hope that make's sense😅
 Another reason I decided to make my blog was to shed some light on the time we are living in now, which is the year 2020. Much has happened since the start of the year, including a virus outbreak. So I hope my blog's will make you laugh and bring you joy during this time!   

However, non of my blogs will regard anything offensive, nor will they be about gossip. Although my goal is to offer a variety, I would never want to harm anyone, or make fun of someone or something.  

But when do I post? I will spare you the long explanation, and give it to ya straight, I will be posting every two weeks on Thursday.

Now that I have go
t my blog introduction out of the way, let me give you a small introduction about me. Obviously my name is Molly, or echoing the name of my blog Miss Molly. I have quit a few interests, including reading, so if you are into reading and books like me stick around because I have some exciting book related blogs coming! I am also interested in Disney and the color blue, and obsessed with coffee☕ I like rainy days, and trips to the beach and my sock's never match. Other then that, there's not much else to me.    

If you have any question's let me know in the comment's, and I will be sure to respond to them within 24 hours! Or if any of you have something you would like to see on my blog, let me know and I will take it into consideration. I hope you have a amazing day, and thank you for taking the time to read this!💛

Bye for now!    
~Miss Molly       

Comments

Post a Comment