(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ places I want to visit some day ♥

Lets Talk about Fall!

Hi guys! Welcome back to my blog! I hope you all are having a wonderful day/week so far! 

So today we are going to be talking about fall. Specifically, what I love about fall, future posts I am going to do regarding fall, and what I plan to do with my fall, besides working on my blog.  Technically the first day of fall is not until September 22nd, and I know for most, it is still hot outside, but I am so so SO excited about fall that I just couldn't wait any longer! 



What I love about fall🍁🍂

Honestly, what is there not to love about fall? I mean, yes it is colder weather, and some people are not to excited about that, but seriously, who doesn't love fall!? I personally prefer cold weather, and that is because my heart beats so fast (story soon to come!) as if I am running all the time, therefore making me hot natured. And of course, lets not forgot the coffee, hmm...pumpkin spice...can you smell it?

 What else do I love about fall, besides, uh EVERYTHING? I love all the colors, and smells. I also love how the air changes. Like have you ever noticed that? How the air just becomes clearer, and the sun shines, and there's a cool breeze against your face, it just hits different, and this feeling in the air only last up until December, and then the air changes again, and feels different, like with each season that comes and goes, the air feels different, and I am not sure how to explain it, but anyways I love it and it makes me happy. I adore the make-up looks, and the pictures, I mean, its not like I have been scrolling through Pinterest for inspo, or anything.    

Future post's🍁🍂

So these are post ideas. I may or may not do them, it depends. And if you have a suggestion for a post, comment down below!  

Fall Hairstyles 
Fall Bucket List
Fall Recipes 
Fall Recommendations
  
What I plan to do with my fall🍁🍂

Since quarantine started, there has not been much that I have been excited about. And the couples things I have been excited about, I always got so extra. Like if I had a special zoom meeting to attend, or I was just going out to do a drive-by graduation party, then I would put on a cute outfit, or I would do my make-up, because doing those things made me happy and excited, which I am not saying that you need make-up or anything like that to be happy, but dressing up always makes me happy. So the point is, that whenever something exciting happens in quarantine, I do extra things I would not normally do, because it's a chance to just have fun, ya know? I have no idea if that made sense, but I just wanted to explain that, so it will make a little more sense when I tell you what I am gonna do with my fall.  

So, I vowed to myself to have the best fall ever, and that is exactly what I plan to do. At least 3 or 4 days a week, I plan to wake up, pick out a outfit I feel pretty in,  and do my make-up.  And then I plan to take pictures, and drink coffee and just read. I might even go down by the lake, and I know what your thinking, don't worry I am not going to swim. Surrounding the lake is a whole lot of tree's, and during the fall, all the leafs change color, and it is so beautiful, and great place for pictures. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As requested, I chose a new font to use this week, and I actually like it a lot! And this post idea was not in my blog box, I made a very specific list for fall!

So I had a idea, and I kind of need help with it. I want to start a special series, and I sorta have a idea but I need opinions.

 So the idea is something like this:

Confessions of a (blank)

So fill in the blank, because I have no idea, well I mean I had a few, which are,  Confessions of a night owl, Confessions of a dreamer, and Confessions of a coffee drinker. Comment your ideas below, but please keep in mind my preference, that I don't post about anything that requires gossip, or anything offensive.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope you have a good day! If possible, please subscribe, and follow if you have not already, and please share this with your friends, if it is not too much trouble! Thank you for the support! 

Bye for now!💛
 
~Miss Molly

Comments

  1. IMMMMMMMMM GONNA SWINGGGGG FROMMM A CHANDLEIRRRRRRRR FROM A CHANDLEIRRRRRRRRR
    OHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I'm such a good singer😂

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE FALL, too!!!! As you say, what's not to love about fall? I always get the urge to make pumpkin bread (gluten free) and pumpkin desserts - yum! I love Tennessee in the fall - I was 30 years old before I saw my first fall - WOW! I was SO amazed and dangerous to drive with in service because I kept being SO overwhelmed by the trees.

    Okay - so my confessions would be...
    Confessions of a pumpkin-holic☺
    Confessions of a camera-holic☺
    Yep, that's me in fall!♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment