(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ places I want to visit some day ♥

Eye Shadow Ideas!

So this week, we are talking about eye shadow. If you are looking for a easy eye shadow look or idea, look no further. But if you are looking for a crazy look or a regular look, again look no further! Keep in mind I am no make up professional, but I do hope these ideas and looks will inspire you! Enjoy! 





Idea 1: Basic Shimmer  




This is probably my most favorite look. It is so easy, good look for on the go, and reminds me of the early 2000's. More then half my eye shadows are sparkly, so this look is a regular for me. I used two different colors of sparkle, and blended them together, then I did my lashes, and I don't wear false lashes, so its only mascara, but if you wear false lashes that works to. And wham bam yes ma'am super easy on the go look! 


Idea 2: Pink & Gold




How beautiful is this idea? Pink & Gold complement each other so well, of course if you don't have pink or don't like pink you can also use a different color. I applied the pink on the crease and upper eyelid, leaving the center exposed. Then I applied the gold, and blended it into the pink.


Idea 3: Stripes (sorta)

  


I don't exactly know what to call this look (but I thought it did look like stripes), but I love it. You don't have you use purple and pink. You can use other colors, and even add some tiny rhinestones to it! A friend of mine inspired this idea so all props to her. 


Idea 4: Glitter Overlay




This look is super simple to, but so cute! Choose a base color (matte), then choose the color glitter you want on top. I did a champagne color. 

--------------------------------

Hi guys! I know this is a super short article, and there are only 4 ideas, but I run out of time and kind of had to rush it. I am so sorry! I promise the next time I upload, it will be better. Also I want to mention a few things. First, thank you so much to my wonderful friend who made the cover of this post, she is so talented! Second, I had a few friends who helped me and entered their own makeup ideas I was supposed to recreate(props to them to!). Unfortunately I only managed to do one, since I was on a time crunch. And one of my friends who entered a idea I didn't have a chance to do, owns a blog as well. And it would mean so much to me if you could visit her blog! She is such a amazing writer! 
Her blog:
https://thebrowneyedbossbabe.home.blog/


Bye for now!💛

~Miss Molly 











Comments

Post a Comment