(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ places I want to visit some day ♥

Hello, welcome back to my blog❀

As I get older, I travel more and more, and it's a little ironic that traveling only intensifies my desire to go on more adventures. I've visited multiple State Parks, a town full of bath houses, and Hot springs, and I have also had the pleasure of seeing glowing worms at night at Dismal Canyons. And yet, I have so many more places I want to visit, things I want to see, and stuff I want to do once I've reached my destination. Being realistic, some of my travel plans may never follow through, but its nice to have dreams, and its nice to believe that there's a small chance, dreams will come true. Robert Frost once said, "I always entertain great hopes", and I think the same is true for dreams. While they may be unrealistic, I want to entertain them, and hopefully one day they won't be just dreams anymore. 

I've been to New York once in my life, but I never got to see the city. I visited the country side, and let me tell you, it was gorgeous. But ever since I went, I've always wanted to go back and visit the city. Here are some specific places I want to go in New York. 

TESO LIFE
1265 Broadway, New York, NY 10001

Teso Life is a Japanese drug store. According to the internet, on the inside of the store it looks exactly like a actual Japanese drug store, but since I've never been to a Japanese drug store, I can neither confirm or deny if this is true. But they do sell Japanese brands. They have Make-up, self care stuff, and a lot more.  
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/354869645644428713/

Sour Patch Kids Store
665 Broadway, New York, NY 10012

Do I have to explain why I wanna go? Apparently they have giant sized candy, and a Café with different sour patch kids treats, such as sour patch kids rice krispies treat.
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/354869645644814274/

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────» 
«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

And here are some random places around the world that I wanna visit.

Jacob's Well
1699 Mount Sharp Road, Wimberley, TX

I actually go to Texas a lot, so I am hoping next time I go, I will get a chance to visit this place It looks so peaceful and beautiful. It actually says its in Austin, but its in Wimberley. 
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/354869645643892557/

Bonobo Café 
64, Wausan-ro 27-gil, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea 

You can make your own phone cases here, enough said.
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/354869645645227202/

Museum of Sweets & Selfies 
Budapest, Paulay Ede u. 43, 1061 Hungary

This is a place I want to go with a group of friends, like especially with my best friends. It looks so cute. 
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/354869645645544021/

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────» «────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Here are some other places (continents, islands, states, and city's) I hope to visit one day.

Bali
❀ 
There are so many things you can do in Bali, and not to mention, aside from the travel cost, Bali is one of the cheapest vacation spots. There are villas you can rent for $25 a night, $3-$5 motorcycle rides, and descent size, healthy meals for $3-$6, and those are just the basic things. I watched a video were someone tested how much stuff they could do in Bali for $100, and they did all the things I mentioned plus went to a Bali spa for $25. 
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/1477812368415440/

Australia 
ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
I know Australia has spiders, but they also have Fairy Pools, Bondi Beach's, and if you visit Sydney, you can go to the city. Travel guides say that if you travel to, or through Australia, its best to rent a camper or RV. which is what I plan to do if I ever get to go. I want to visit Umpherston Sinkhole, which is a sinkhole of course, but its also a beautiful garden. Australia is at the top of my travel list because they have everything, the city, beaches, caves, desert, and mountains.
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/2040762321839426/

Canada
★ 
I have some friends who live in Canada, so that's one motive I have for visiting. I really want to visit the Alexandra Bridge in British Columbia. Also the views in Canada are INSANE. While I love to travel to see the views, I also love to travel to eat. In Canada, they have these pastries called Beaver Tails, its basically a giant flat deep fried donut, covered in your toppings of choice. 
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/15199717482590743/

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────» «────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

I hope you enjoyed, and I hope you all have wonderful day! What are some places you hope to visit one day?

Bye for now!💛 

~Miss Molly

Cover:


Comments