(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ places I want to visit some day ♥

Things to do on a rainy day!

Hello! Welcome back to my blog!

So February is national heart month (CHD Awareness), and as most of you know, I have a heart condition, and I was planning on telling you guys my heart story, since it's heart month. But it didn't go how I wanted it to go, so I am thinking about telling my heart story next month when I'm more prepared. I will instead be giving some ideas on what to do on a rainy day. 

Don't get me wrong, I love rainy days, but on occasion, it gets boring being stuck inside. On top of it, we are still in corona time, so now there's really nothing to do, because a lot of the time when it rained were I live, me and my friends would go skating, but we can't now. Anyways, I hope I didn't over explain, but my purpose for this post is to give some ideas of what you could do on a rainy day, when movies get to boring to watch, and your siblings are driving you crazy! 

1. Bake Something🧁

2. Dance/play in the rain☔

3. Indoor photography📸

4. Blast music, and dance💃

5. Take a bubble bath🛁

6. Make silly videos🎥

7. Make stickers😉
https://missmollysworld18.blogspot.com/2020/09/diy-stickers.html

8. Practice a hobby🎨

9. Write a story/poem📓

10. Read a book📚

11. Rearrange your bedroom🏠

12. Take a nap💤

13. Face time with someone👧

14. Sing your heart out🎤

15. Paint ya nails💅

16. Make a gift for someone you love🎁

17. Look at Pinterest💻

18. Try a new hairstyle💇

19. Clean🧹

20. Online shop👚

My favorite thing on this list, is #2. If you never have played, or danced in the rain, I HIGHLY recommend you do it at least once. It is a very exhilarating experience. I hope this gave you some ideas of what to do on a rainy day, and I hope you enjoyed this months post! Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope you have a amazing day! 

Bye for now💛

~Miss Molly

Cover:

Comments

  1. Great ideas, Miss Molly - looking forward to my next rainy day☺♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment