(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ places I want to visit some day ♥

Girls Night Movie List

So I don't know about you guys, but lately I have been doing lots of movie nights with my friends (on zoom of course). And we never can decide what to watch. Can we say indecisive? What helps me when I can not make a decision, is too make a list. So here I am, making a list. 

I hope that this list will give you some idea of what movie to watch on your next movie night. Most of these movies can be watched on Netflix, or Disney Plus. Or if you have On Demand, you can get them on there to.
   



1. The Last Song

First up on this list is, The Last Song starring Miley Cyrus, and Liam Hemsworth. This movie tells a heart aching story, of a rebellious girl named Ronnie (Miley Cyrus) who is sent to her fathers for the summer. I am not gonna spoil to much, but I will say the movie mostly takes place on the beach. And yes, it is a romance movie, which is perfect for girls night if you and your squad are hopeless romantics, like me. It is also kind of sad, so bring your tissues.  


2. Forever My Girl

This has got to be one of the sweetest movies ever made, mainly because one of the main characters is a adorable little girl. This movie follows the story of a country singer (Alex Roe), who leaves his big city life and returns to his country home town, only to find out he has a daughter. This movie could also be a tear jerker for some, so bring more tissues. It is a very heart warming movie non the less, and I totally recommend it for girls night.


3. Little Women

In my opinion, Little Women was by far one of the greatest movies that came out last year. It was so wonderfully done, the acting, the outfits, everything was just amazing. Though I am going to say it gets a little confusing because it does jump back and fourth to the past and the present. Another thing that bugged me, which caused me to yell at the t.v screen (don't worry I was at home, not at a theater), was that two certain characters I wanted to be together didn't end up being together. Of course, me wanting them to be together was just me, not at the fault of the producers. But those are just my opinions, and I will still watch that movie again and again. Out of all the movies on this list, I recommend this one the most for girls night.                  


4. Cinderella (2015)              
 
Of course I had to add a princess movie, if you remember I mentioned in my introduction that I love Disney. Really, it does not have to be Cinderella, any princess movie is good for girls night. Though I have not seen this movie in a little while, one thing I remembered was her dress. I am in love with her dress, its blue which is my favorite color. And it is covered in sparkles, and I also love anything sparkly. It is a very classic love story movie were the boy fights for his love while she gets mistreated by her family. 


5. Me Before You

Before I talk about this movie, I must warn you. THIS MOVIE WILL MAKE YOU CRY! BRING TISSUES! Beside it being a sad movie, it is also heart warming and portrayed well. This movie stars Emilia Clarke, who played in a few different movies including, Solo: A Star Wars Story. I believe this movie originally was a book, and if you are interested in reading the book first to compare to the movie, you can buy it off of amazon, or get it from your local library. 


6. The Space Between Us

This movie is sad to, but its only sad because they did not end up being together. Like they were together but they were not TOGETHER, if that makes sense. The movie starts off in outer space (not actual space), but when the story line starts to take place on earth, well let me just say, the scenery is beautiful. At one point they are driving through mountains, and then they go to the big city when it is night time so everything is lit up with lights. Then towards the end, they are at the beach.    
   

7. The Princess Diaries 

Princess Diaries is such a classic movie for girl night. Its a mix of romance, and comedy, and the scene were Mia (Anne Hathaway) gets a make over is iconic. I will admit, I did like the second movie better, but this one is still pretty good. And either of them will work for movie night. One of the reasons I like this movie is because Mia is a awkward teen who does not do well in social situations, and I feel like some how, we all can relate to her.

 
8. Star Girl  
     
Just like Me Before You, this movie originally was a book. And normally I think books are better then the movie they get turned into but this time I have to say, the movie was better. I did like the book very much but, I think the movie was better. It is a super cute movie, and actually just came out so it is a fairly new movie. Though again I must say, I did not like the ending. But the ending does make the movie more of a believable story. It portrays a young boy and girl who fall in love, but both have challenges in life to face. This is one of my favorite movies, and will always be a top choice for movie night for me.    


9. Princess Bride 

Ah yes, another classic. It is a very inconceivable movie, full of romance, iconic quotes, and giant rats. I feel like its one of those movies you would watch on a rainy day, like you are sitting on your couch, under your blanket, eating your favorite snack, while its just pouring outside. This movie is about a girl who gets taken prisoner (sounds familiar right?), and her one true love has to save her before its to late. Of course he is not alone, he has two partners that help him along the way, though at first they were enemy's, they all end up friends. 


10. Remember Sunday

Saving the best for last. This movie is a Hallmark production, so you might think it would be a little cheesy, well think again. Alexis Bledel (from Gilmore Girls) plays a girl named, yep you guessed it, Molly, who falls in love with someone who suffers from short-term memory loss. This movie will tear at your heart, and make you scream. It will make you wish you were in the movie with them so you could make everything all better. The ending is good and bad. Good because there together, bad because he suffers from memory loss, so you can imagine how it would be. But with all the being said, its such a wonderful movie that it makes up for it.   
   

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   
 
Hey guys! I hope that this week made up for my last post, I know it kind of was lacking. As usual I just want to mention a few things. One, again thank you to my wonderful friend who made the cover.<3 Two, I am not a movie critic at all, these are just my personal opinions. And three, I really appreciate all the support I have been getting<3 Anyways I hope that this list gave you some inspiration, and I will talk to y'all soon! 

Bye for now!💛      


~Miss Molly
  
                     
                                   

Comments

  1. I have not seen all of these movies. But of the one I have seen, I like Princess Diaries best. Great job on your post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list!!
    Fyi - I know someone who is in The Last Song. He is the preacher that
    shows up at the end of the movie. I was in theater plays with him when I
    was in high school. Cool, right? He had a career in television, too,
    Love Nana

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment