(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ places I want to visit some day ♥

DIY Stickers!

So I totally did not mean to have back-to-back DIYs, but I promise I did choose this randomly from my blog box. Also I realized blogger had a update, and they have so many new fonts, so I decided to try one out, so let me know if you guys like it, and if I should pick a new font every post! 

Anyways, this week we are going to make stickers! I have a MAJOR problem with stickers, I am way to obsessed with them. I own over 100, no joke. Still, I keep on making more, because there is no such thing as to many stickers right?!    



For this, you will need:
Your sticker designs (I normally print some off, but you can draw your own)
Parchment paper
Packing tape
A Pair of scissors 

Step 1:   
So first you will need your design. You can draw it or print some off. I have never painted a design before, so I am not sure if paint will work as well as printing or drawing, but you are more then welcome to try. The design I chose is a Gilmore Girl one, for my friend. The design is not my mine, but I did get permission from the artist to use it for my blog, so FULL credit to her (scroll to the bottom for more info!). Anyways here is the one I printed off. 


Step 2:
Cut out your design!


Step 3:
Next get your parchment paper, and your tape. Get a long strand of tape and place on the parchment paper.


Step 4:
Place your design on top. And after that place another layer of tape on top of your design, basically creating a tape sandwich. Parchment paper, tape, design, another layer of tape. 


Step 5:
THIS STEP IS IMPORTANT, IF SKIPPED IT WILL NOT WORK!
Cut out your design, but make sure you leave some edge around your sticker. Again, this step is important, because it will not work otherwise. And don't worry, it's clear tape so when you put your finished sticker on a note book or something, you won't really see the edge.


Then when you are ready to use it,  just peel off the parchment paper!
 
WARNING:
You can put these stickers on anything, but they ARE NOT waterproof, so I do not recommend putting them on a water-bottle.

Anyways, I hope it works well for you guys if you try it, and if you have any questions about it, please let me know in the comments! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------
I hope all my suggestions of movies, and DIYs, and video chat ideas have helped you cure some of your boredom, or at least inspired you.✨And if it didn't do either of those things, but AT LEAST made you smile, then I feel accomplished, and know my hard work wasn't for nothing.   
 
So the super nice artist who gave me permission to use her design, has a Redbubble shop. For those of you who don't know what Redbubble is, its basically a platform were you can turn your art into almost anything! Stickers, clothes, even mask's! And if you are not into art, you can buy their products with their designs they create on it. Anyways, again I give FULL credit to the artist who let me use her design, and I want to thank her for giving me permission (I believe her name is Taylor, as it is the name of her shop). She has a lot of other Gilmore Girl designs to choose from, so if you don't have the time to make your own stickers, but really want some, here's a link to her shop!👇

https://www.redbubble.com/people/taylor-tran/shop?ref=typeahead
 
Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope you have a good day! Please follow and subscribe if you have the chance, and also comment below if you liked this font I chose this week, and if I should do a different one on my next post! 

Bye for now!💛

~Miss Molly

Comments

  1. Good job as always ms😂...... but yea u should have a new font every whatcha ma call it..... anyways byeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is so cool! I can't wait to try it. Julia will like this, too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment