(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ places I want to visit some day ♥

Some Fall Recommendations!


It's officially fall! 

Are you excited?

 I am! 

Can you tell?
-------------------------------------------------------------
Hi! I hope you are having a wonderful week so far! So, I was thinking, I need a name for you guys. Like I always say "welcome back guys" or something like that. So, what should I call you guys? Lovely's? Earthlings? 

A nickname of mine is Guacamolly, so maybe I will call you, my lil chip-lings, or maybe my lil avocado's. Let me know in the comments!

Anyways, this week we are going to be talking about fall recommendations, such as, recipes, things to do in fall, and more! 
--------------------
~♡Recipe's♡~

 
Sweet✦                                              
 ● Pumpkin pie cheesecake dip
 ● Apple butter
 
● Pumpkin spice donuts 
 ● Butter pecan cupcakes
 ● Smore's cupcakes
 
Salty✴ 
                      
 ● Bacon and Bean soup                                                             
 ● Stuffed acorn squash 
 ● Pumpkin ricotta flatbread
 ● Cheese Tortellini and Tomato soup
 ● Chicken pot pie

I have tried about half of the recipes, and let me tell you, they were AMAZING! And if you would like to try any of these recipes yourself, let me know in the comments, and I will give you the recipe. Or if you are a close friend of mine, feel free to contact me for the recipe.
--------------------
🙞Things to do in fall🙜
 
Take pictures
Have a fire
●Go for a walk
●Find a DIY to do with leaf's
●Bake
●Go to the corn maze
●Go camping

There are tons of other things you can do. Get creative! Normally, when me, and my family have a fire, we roast marshmallow's and make smore's, and laugh, and wrap ourselves in blankets. I totally recommend!  

Disclaimer: Due to the virus, I don't think they are doing corn maze's this year. It may depend in the area you live in. Were I live, they are not doing the corn maze this year. But it could be different for everyone. If your city is doing a corn maze this year, please be careful! ♡
--------------------
☆Fall must have's☆
●Hoop Earrings 
●Scented candles
●Sweater's
●Books
●Pumpkin spice coffee

These are a few things, that to me, is a must have for fall. And hoop earrings are not necessarily a "fall thing" but I love them, and if you KNOW me, then you know I wear hoop earrings a lot, and are a must. If you are wanting to purchase some hoop earrings, I got three pairs off of Amazon for a total of $5, and they are super light-weight, and good quality.
----------------------------------------------
I hope you enjoyed this weeks post! I put SO much effort into this weeks post, so if you could share it with some of your friends, that would be so kind of you.♡ If this post looks kind of messy, it could be the platform your reading this on. Like if you are reading on a phone, everything might look squished together. But if you are reading on a laptop, or computer, everything will look more neat (if that makes sense).

Last week, I mentioned a idea about a new series, and I decided that it will be called:

Confessions of a Coffee Drinker

This will be a special series, were basically I talk about a variety of topics. Have you ever listened to a podcast before? Basically, it will be like that, but in text form. It will just be me talking, about something random, or something not so random. It will depend on what is buzzing, but I can assure it is going to be great, so stay tuned!  

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope you have a amazing day!

Bye for now!💛

~Miss Molly (or Guacamolly)
--------------------
Cover:












Comments

  1. I just love reading your blog - so fun and interesting! I got a new pumpkin cream cheese recipe I want to try - I'll let you know how it turns out. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment