(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ places I want to visit some day ♥

Confessions of a Coffee Drinker #1

Hello, How are ya?

I hope you are doing well today, and welcome back to my blog!

It is finally time for the first installment of CONFESSIONS OF A COFFEE DRINKER!

We are going to be talking about a variety of subjects today, which include snow, and a few other things. 
 
I also wanted to mention, this series, is basically me telling you guys what's been happening in my life, and just random stuff I would not make a full blog post about. I will probably update this series, once every 6 months. 

So lets get started. 

Cover:


__________________________________________________________ 

Where I live, it almost NEVER snows, maybe a few snowflakes each year, but that's about it. This year was completely different. Like most of the U.S, we had a winter storm, and we got 8 inches of snow! At first, it was exciting, because never in my life have I seen 8 inches of snow. Eventually it got kind of annoying, mostly because I was stuck inside, and it was too cold to stay outside for more then 30 minutes. As I am typing this, it is melting away, and starting to get into the 50s, it was fun while it lasted, but I am glad it is melting away.

Around my house, really huge icicle's formed off the sides of my roof, and that was really cool. Each morning I woke up, they had grown in length, and size. They were also really sharp, and if one had fallen on some one, it would have hurt them. But they were cool, and super aesthetic. 



Though, I mostly stayed inside, I did go sledding one day with my family. That was fun, but my feet almost froze off (I am kidding.) 

Me, and my sister built a snow-women. Her name is Thick-y Vicky. Ain't she pretty?



Anyways that has been my snow day (it was actually a snow-week.) It is over now. It is just rainy now. But hey, good thing I made a post about what do to on rainy day.😉

Besides the snow, nothing major has happened. I wouldn't say my life is boring, but I don't have much going on these days. My week goes like this: Clean, school, study, sleep, and repeat. I am trying to work though. My family owns a floor business, so I am trying to work here and there. But what I mean is, I have no idea what to talk about, because I don't have a very exciting life. It might take some time to get this series really going. 

I have been trying to get my life together lately. I have been organizing, and making schedules. I am trying to wake up at 7 am everyday, and get dressed fully. I even put on sock's and shoes, because it helps me stay productive through the day. It has almost been a year since quarantine started, and now it just seems that everyday is the same. One day bleeds into the next, and so on. But getting my life organized has helped a lot. I was thinking, I might make a blog post about what has helped me stay productive, and tips on how to stay productive (I am no expert in being productive though, I would just share my thoughts.) 

While on the topic of quarantining, I thought it would be funny to review the things we probably all did the first few months of corona, and things that were trending. I remember looking through my YouTube subscription's and about half of the youtubers I watch, their video's were things like CLEANING OUT MY CLOSET and ORGANIZING MY ROOM and GIVING MY ROOM A MAKE-OVER, so I believe the first stage of quarantining was, cleaning, organizing, and changing up the style of our bedrooms. 

Then among us, and animal crossing became super popular, and gamer youtubers started playing it on a regular. Next, Netflix came out with Outer Banks, (and no I have not watched it.) Though I do remember, everyone was like "aRe YoU tEaM jj oR jOhn B?!?!" And let's not forget the Chloe Ting's ab work-out. Her two week work-out challenge is supposed to make you have some small ab's by the end of the two weeks.

 A lot of teens had at-home proms, they got all dressed up, even put up decorations, then most of the girls would dance with their dads. It was very extra, and let me just say, I am here for that kind of energy. Everyone started making tik-tok food recipes, like hot coco bombs, pancake cereal, and my personal favorite, cloud bread.

Now, here are the things that are currently in Quarantine Trends: Olivia Rodrigo's Drivers License, and waking up at 5 am. Recently, drivers license became one of the most played songs of 2021, and is being played all over the radio. People are making covers of her song, for example, I found a country version of it, but instead it is the guys perspective. It is defiantly one of those songs you sing at the top of your lungs in the car, but if, for some reason you have not heard the song, and decide to give it a listen, listen to the clean version. 

In my recommendation's on YouTube, it seems that people are taking on the challenge of waking up at 5 am for a week. Watching these videos does inspire me to wake up early. Yes, I am very productive, however I am not in the habit of waking up early. I don't have the self discipline to wake up at 5 am, though I have enough to wake up at 7. Everyone has different reasons for waking up at 5 am, maybe to get things done before they fully start their day. Maybe they are a morning person (can't relate hahahaha.) In any case, that's what has been trending, to wake up at 5 am.   

Anyways, since quarantine is not over, I have a feeling their will be more trends soon. I think I will make a list of things I want to talk about for Confessions of a Coffee Drinker #2, so I won't forget, and so I can be sure of what I want to talk about so it won't be all over the place, and if you have anything you would like me to talk about please let me know, I am open to any ideas. I hope you enjoyed this months post, and if you have not already, please subscribe, so you know when I post!

Bye for now💛

~Miss Molly

Comments

Post a Comment